If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use in relation to this website and its services. If you do not accept these terms & conditions, you should exit this site immediately.
The complete information and data available on Jyotishbhawan.com is to be treated purely for your information purpose only, nothing else. Any information either in form of prediction or message that you receive is surely not a substitute for advice, programme, solution or treatment that you would normally receive from a professional like Doctor, Lawyer, Financial advisor, psychiatric etc.
Accordingly Jyotishbhawan.com provide no guarantees, implied warranties or assurance of any kind, representation regarding the accuracy and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by recipient or native of the information and data mentioned. Any reliance you place on Jyotish Bhawan. Com & its Services/ Products is strictly at your own risk.
1- Jyotishbhawan.com guarantees confidentiality of our user’s identity, birth details and any forecasts made using those details as much possible under legal regulatory and security environment.
Jyotish bhawan further guarantees that no direct or indirect use will be made by jyotishbhawan about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a member/user, except for the crystal clear purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the member or user.
2-We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
3. We need your personal information including your name, father’s name, gender, date & time of birth with place, email address and mobile number. This information is used to calculate your accurate horoscope. You do not have to provide any personal information to use Jyotishbhawan’s services.
When you visit jyotishbhawan.com and interact with the services and tools that reside there, Jyotish bhawan and third parties with whom jyotish bhawan has contracted to provide services to jyotishbhawan may collect information on your actions. The purpose of this information collection is generally to gather broad demographic information that is not personal. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our software or our server and to administer our website. We track the visitor IP address to get more information on visitor’s demography e.g. which parts of the world our traffic comes from. We collect browser types used, screen resolutions, and time spent on the website to analyze trends, administer and troubleshoot the site, understand user linking and disliking within the website. All of this information is used for gathering broad demographic data to enhance the performance and services of the site.
4. Jyotishbhawan further guarantees that no direct or indirect use will be made by jyotishbhawan about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a user or native , except for the explicit purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the user or native. However, you should know that neither we nor any other web site can fully eliminate all the risks.
5. Contacting us:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH JYOTISHBHAWN.C OM SERVICES (“JYOTISHBHAWAN” OR “”JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM” OR “WE” OR “OUR”) OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM VIA OUR WEBSITE (WHICH IS CURRENTLY LOCATED AT WWW.”JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM — THIS “WEBSITE”). BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE AMENDED BY”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM AT ANY TIME IN OUR DISCRETION BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE.
1. DESCRIPTION OF “JYOTISHBHAWAN : “JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone and email consultations (“Content”) via the World Wide Web, electronic mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the “jyotishbhawan.com site (the “Free Services” and “Paid Service”).
2. MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended jyotishbhawan.com members. In addition, jyotishbhawan.com does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
3. MODIFICATION TO SERVICES; BREACH; TERMINATION: jyotishbhawan.com may modify or discontinue (in whole or in part) the Services or Your account with us, with or without notice, for any reason without liability to You, any other user, or any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate Your account immediately .
5. MEMBER BEHAVIOR AND RESTRICTIONS; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You represent that You are an individual and that You are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of “JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM. You are solely responsible for the contents of Your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree:
(1) to comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
(2) not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
(3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to jyotishbhawan.com
(4) to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the jyotish bhawan.com Website; and
(5) to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of the Services.
Jyotishbhawan.com makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures. You will not use Jyotishbhawan.com for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through Jyotishbhawan.com any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other jyotish bhawan.com members’ use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
6. NO WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(A) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. “JYOTISHBHAWAN.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AVAILABILITY (OR LACK THEREOF), TIMELINESS (OR LACK THEREOF), DELETIONS, MISDELIVERIES, OR FAILURES TO STORE ANY MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS;
(B) IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, “JYOTISHBHAWAN MAY DELETE E-MAIL OR OTHER ACCOUNTS OR THE INFORMATION THEREIN IF THE ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN NINETY (90) DAYS;
(C) USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA;
(D) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM/ MOOL CHAKRAM PRIVATE LIMITED , ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND ITS ENTITIES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF CONTENT OR SERVICES, THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM’S WEBSITE, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM’S SITE, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
(A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES;
(B) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM’S SITE, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH”JYOTISHBHAWAN .COM’S SERVICES;
(C) LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
9. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by Jyotishbhawan.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by Jyotish Bhawan.com/Its entities, its suppliers, or advertisers.
10. NOTICES. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or snail mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail, to Member at the address provided by Member in the Registration Data and to Jyotishbhawan.com at the address set forth below:
Jyotish bhawan, 10-Abhaikhand, Rapti nagar phase-3
Gorakhpur (UP), India.-273003
11. ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected by Jyotish Bhawan. Com/ Mool Chakram Private Limited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Gorakhpur in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gorakhpur( UP) India for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to Rs one lakh only.